Like a dedicated in house IT team at a fraction of the costs
All Netflo engineers have many years of experience and are certified to support business IT systems. Our services are tailored per client as we understand not all businesses are the same and each business has different priorities in terms of IT. Our services are of the highest standards providing your business levels of support which otherwise would only be available to larger companies.
Why outsource your IT to Netflo
- Predictable budgeting – All inclusive, all you can use, flat rate IT services that include hardware and software.
- The costs involved with maintaining an IT department can rarely be justified for a small to medium sized business, with Netflo’s flexible IT Support services you can have the same level of support at a fraction of the cost.
- Our IT Support help desk engineers are certified to support all Microsoft server & desktop operating systems including all office applications. We are certified to support all versions of exchange server and SQL server.
- As well as software and OS support we also maintain and support server and desktop hardware, printers, network copiers, scanners and smart phones.
- In addition, we support industry specific software such as Sage Accounts, Sage Act!, Visio, Quickbooks, MS Dynamics CRM, Blackberry Enterprise Server and many more.
- We assist you in working with your 3rd party software vendors, whether it is a custom database you have had developed or a document management system or even a basic Sage accounts problem, we can work with the 3rd party vendors support team to assist in implementing their products, resolve problems you are seeing with their product or even assist with regular updates. By having us working directly with your software vendors you save time and have problems resolved properly and faster, click here to read more.
- With the help of Netflo’s IT support service your business can concentrate on growing, we work with you to completely eliminate ongoing problems which disrupt your staff, whether it be a proper anti-virus solution to stop virus infections on your PCs or laptops or a complete overhaul of a problematic system, Netflo can help.
Netflo Customer Service
At Netflo we always put our clients first. All solutions we offer are there to benefit you we have no exclusivity to a particular brand – we simply choose the right solution for you.
We believe in a proactive approach to IT and all products we use help us to achieve this goal, resolving most problems before you even see them.
How much is it worth to your organisation to receive help when you need it? Sometimes it is the difference between getting that task, project or bid completed on time, or missing your deadline.
With our commitment to service you can expect:
- Majority of remote support requests resolved within 15 minutes
- Majority of cases where a critical service is down (exchange mail server) and an onsite engineer is required we will be with you within the hour for businesses in London
- A reduction in downtime with our proactive monitoring
- Fixed monthly costs
- Support guarantee with an SLA which is financially backed.
- Feedback system for any support you receive from us to ensure all support requests are being completed to a standard you are happy with
- Regular service reviews to ensure you are receiving the service you expect
How would Netflo be supporting you?
We use a state of the art Help Desk system which helps us provide you with the highest level of support with fast response times. It also has a customer portal where you can view open support cases for your company and see the status or history of the cases.
Support cases can be raised via our help desk customer portal, email or phone. All support cases are entered into our help desk system regardless of how it was raised and a case reference number is provided. This way you have a full history of support cases for your business making it easier for you to identify problem areas.
The 3 main methods of support we use are:
- Telephone Support
Phone support is inclusive in all our IT support contracts and you can call as many times as you need at no extra costs, our friendly and experienced engineers will assist you in identifying the problem and take you through the necessary steps to help you resolve the problem.
- Remote Support
Remote support is inclusive in all our IT contracts and along side our phone support it is the primary method used to resolve support cases. Using our light piece of software we are able to view or control any machines you have protected by Netflo’s IT Support. Our remote support is encrypted and secure so you can feel safe knowing only we have access. For less immediate problems we can organise a time suitable for you, say the end of the day where you do not need your machine as our software does not need you to accept the connection at your end we can work on your systems at a time suitable for you.
- Onsite support
When phone and remote support is not suitable in resolving a support case we will send a qualified engineer onsite within the time specified in the SLA which for most our IT support contracts would be within 4 hours.
We will send you the best engineer for the job to ensure downtime if any is kept to a minimum.
Our engineer will provide regular updates whilst onsite regarding time and the status of the case to ensure you are kept fully up to date.
All our engineers are friendly and courteous and will do all to keep disruption to your business to a minimum.
Our premium contracts offer inclusive onsite support and maintenance allowing you to place a fixed cost on all of your IT needs.